Contact & Directions
MONADNOCK BERRIES PICK YOUR OWN FARM IS NOW CLOSED for the 2013 season.
THE GARDEN CENTER on Rt 12 IS OPEN with plants & trees and our own fruits & vegetables
WED – SUN 10am – 6pm
HILL ORCHARDS is currently OPEN for both the farm stand and PYO Apples on weekends until Halloween.
Before you come:
- Please do not bring containers to pick into, we supply them for you.
- Please leave your dogs (or any pets) at home, as we have goats, donkeys and children who do NOT like other animals around.
- Our farm is absolutely a non-smoking facility due to severe fire risk.
- Its a good idea to bring a hat, sun screen, etc as it can be very hot with little shade in the field if you come at the hottest part of the day!
- Remember, pick-your-own is not eat-your-own.
- We don’t allow large strollers, backpacks or coolers into the field, please leave them in your car.
603 242 6417
Please email us with questions or comments. While we love to hear from you, we don’t get to check & respond to email every day during the busy season. Facebook is your best bet during harvest season.