Contact & Directions
We closed for the 2016 season on Labor Day, September 5th.
We will re-open for first raspberries, then blueberries, currants and gooseberries in Mid-July, 2017.
Click Here for descriptions of what we offer for picking and when.
Before you come:
- We supply containers for you to pick into, there is no need to bring your own.
- We do accept Mastercard, Visa & Discover in the farm stand and in the raspberry field before we open for blueberry picking on the home farm.
- Nine blueberry varieties with staggered ripening times means there is always ripe fruit available to pick.
- We keep close tabs on the fields and areas with best picking throughout the day and will designate that day’s picking area with colored tape and signs, however, we do not assign specific rows or bushes like other farms.
- Our farm is absolutely a non-smoking facility due to severe fire risk.
- Its a good idea to bring a hat, sun screen, etc as it can be very hot with little shade in the field if you come at the hottest part of the day!
- Remember, pick-your-own is not eat-your-own.
- Senior Citizens get a 10% discount on Mondays.
- Please leave your dogs (or any pets) at home, as we have goats, donkeys and children who do NOT like other animals around.
- We don’t allow large strollers, backpacks or coolers into the field, please leave them in your car.
603 242 6417
Please email us with questions or comments, or message us on Facebook.